Nearly 7 acres in an incredible Lake Oswego neighborhood with sweeping southern views of the Stafford bordering 42 acre nature park? YES…this exists.
With over $500,000 invested in comprehensive remodel less than a year ago this well maintained, one-of-a-kind showpiece is simply unmatched in its location, southern views, privacy, floor plan and upgrades. Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, tastefully remodeled with quality modern materials and award winning California interior design influences this property does not disappoint.
- Offered @ $2,795,000
- 6,85 AC Estate sized lot
- 6,000 sq feet of living space
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Ensuite)
- 3.3 Baths
- Fully remodeled in 2016
- Double Island, Steam Oven full suite of Miele Appliances
- Wet Bar with ice maker and two sided glass wine wall
- Open Floor Plan
- Southern Exposure with lots of light
- Sweeping Stafford Basin and Cascade Views
- Oversized 3 car garage
- Low county Property Taxes
- Fantastic LO Schools