Located on the exclusive private enclave of Lake Oswego, this one-of-a-kind custom lakefront estate offers even the most discerning Buyer an amazing opportunity. Never before on the market, this home is one of only a handful of large waterfront estates on this private lake. Designed by renowned Architect Payden Pritchard, this masterpiece was built in 2002 and has every amenity imaginable while maintaining incredible warmth and charm.
The main home is situated high atop a rocky bluff and offers the ultimate in private lakefront living with breathtaking views of the lake and mountains. With its 180 degree vistas of the main lake, Mt. Hood, and Mt. Adams there are stunning views from virtually every space on the estate.
With features such as a gourmet kitchen with a limestone island, the “hotel-like” master suite, the covered outdoor living space with wood-burning fireplace, and lake views out of nearly every room…this home is truly a show-stopper. The backyard entertaining space makes for summertime fun with its ovular salt water pool, expansive bluestone patios, and manicured gardens with one of a kind vistas.
Access your own private tram and glide down to the gorgeous stone wrapped boathouse with its own kitchen and generous amounts of dock space. Hop in your boat and with a 10 min cruise you can access world-class restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops and the farmers market in downtown Lake Oswego.
No other home on the water offers this kind of luxury, privacy, space, views, and convenience. This is truly a spectacular estate!
Main Home Features
- Gourmet Kitchen with limestone island and top-the-line appliances.
- Double Wolf oven and oversized Zub-Zero refrigerator allows for hosting large dinner parties
- Post and beam family room with Columba River basalt fireplace
- Exotic walnut hardwood flooring throughout the main level
- 6 fireplaces on the property
- 5 Bedrooms 5 Full Bathrooms & 3 1/2 Baths
- Home automation system
- Custom designed an hand crafted chandeliers
- Heated floors in all the main bathrooms
- Large exercise/media room with built-in 60″ HDTV, kitchen and steam shower
- 3 laundry areas (2 on main level and 1 on second level)
- 3 car garage with attached garden room finished poly/vinyl flooring and lots of built-in storage
Rear Yard Entertainment
- Rear covered living room with wood burning fireplace and infrared heaters
- Built-In stainless steel grill off kitchen area
- 3,500sq feet of bluestone patios; plenty of space for entertaining
- Large heated salt water pool with drop-edge for maximum lake views
- Pool house with changing room and bathroom
- Private guest room courtyard patio with fountain
- In-ground zonal music system
- 180 degree main lake views from backyard
- Views of Mt. Hood & Mt. Adams
- Lake views from almost every bedroom
- Heated Boathouse built in 2005 and is one of nicest on the water
- Private tram system for access
- Constructed of Columbia River Basalt & cedar shake
- Slate upper patio with Ipe decking on all dock surfaces
- Oversized kitchen with storage
- 20′ vaulted clear cedar wrapped main boathouse
- Low-profile in-water power boat lift
- Steel roll-up garage door
- Situated on over 1.39 acres on Lake Oswego
- Over 240 feet of main lake frontage
- 300 feet driveway entrance that is pre-wired for a security gate
- Home sits approximately 200 feet up off the water
- Secure tram access to boathouse